- Dr. oec. publ., University of Zurich
- Lic. oec. publ., University of Zurich
- 30 years of Risk Consulting experience in: Banking, Financial Services, Asset Management, Insurance
- Founder and inventor of IRIS with the product RiskPro, a world-wide acknowledged Financial Simulation and Analytic solution
- Achieved to get more than 200 RiskPro customers world-wide in the Financial sector
- Excellent experience and know-how in the field of Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risk
- Executed 100+ successful Risk Software implementation projects
- Passionate entrepreneur for most of the career
- Successful sold process of IRIS to FRS Global and later to Wolters Kluwer
- Founder and Owner of Ariadne Software and Ariadne Business Analytics offering a new-generation risk simulation and analytic tool
- Leading brain behind ACTUS the initiative to standardize the financial contract worldwide
2013 – present Owner / Managing Director at Ariadne Business Analytics AG
2009 – present Owner / Managing Director at Brammertz Consulting
2008 – 2010 Senior Advisor at FRS Global
1991 – 2008 Owner / CTO at IRIS integrated risk management AG
Unified Financial Analysis, the Missing Links of Finance, by Willi Brammertz, Ioannis Akkizidis, Wolfgang Breymann, Rami Entin, Marco Rüstmann, published by John Wiley & Sons London/New York, March 2009.
The material of this book is part of the course Risk Lab provided by the University of Zürich, since the academic year 2009
Regulatory Revolution: The Great Data Challenge, by Willi Brammertz and Allan I. Mendelowitz, published by Risk Professional GARP, London, August 2010.
Risk and Regulation, by Willi Brammertz, by Willi Brammertz, published by Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Vol. 18 No. 1, 2010.
Risk Taxonomy: A closer look at Integration, by Willi Brammertz and Rami Entin, published by Risk Professional GARP, London, December 2009.
Tear Down the Silos, by Willi Brammertz, published by Waters, London, July 2009.