Wharton Interface allows access through a unitary surface.
The Department of Banking and Finance and the University of Zurich subscribe to the following licences: WRDS -- DBF Subscriptions (PDF, 99 KB)
Not subscribed are the following databases: WRDS -- DBF Not subscribed (PDF, 90 KB)
Licences provided by others than the Department of Banking and Finance and the University of Zurich:
- Compustat: accounting data of US firms as well as of companies worldwide. The data reach far back and are available as quarterly and yearly data (provided by the Swiss Finance Institute)
- Execucomp: remuneration of managers at stock exchange quoted companies in the US (provided by the Swiss Finance Institute)
- IBES: analysts’ forecasts (provided by the Swiss Finance Institute)
- Thomson Reuters 13F and Insider Data: Share transactions by company insiders and investment firms from the USA (provided by the Swiss Finance Institute)
- S&P Global: Capital IQ Key Developments Database (provided by the Department of Business Administration)
PhD students, senior assistants and professors (who are either matriculated or employed at the University of Zurich) as well as students writing a thesis or papers with a UZH-professor can obtain a personal account to the Wharton Interface. With such an account Wharton Databases can be accessed through the Internet from anywhere.
If you have any questions, please contact the WRDS Representative of the Department of Banking and Finance by email: email@example.com