The Department of Banking and Finance (DBF) at the University of Zurich (founded 1968 as Swiss Banking Institute) has a broad expertise in its four core areas Banking and Insurance, Corporate Finance, Financial Economics and Quantitative Finance.
We foster interdisciplinarity in research and teaching. The DBF provides a knowledge transfer at the highest level and as such has also designed an executive teaching program that caters to the needs of finance professionals.
With 20 professors and more than 160 employees, the DBF is a leading finance group in Europe.
Our offices are spread over five different buildings:
- PLM, Plattenstrasse 14, 8032 Zürich (3rd floor)
- PLC, Plattenstrasse 30, 8032 Zürich
- PLD, Plattenstrasse 32, 8032 Zürich
- AND, Andreasstrasse 15, 8050 Zürich
- Schanzeneggstrasse 1, 8002 Zürich (CUREM)
University of Zurich
Department of Banking and Finance
Phone: +41 44 634 29 51 (for general enquiries)
For specific enquiries, please call the number of the corresponding secretariat.