Dr. Chris Bardgett
Assistent Prof. M. Leippold
- Sept. 2008 - present: Ph.D. in Finance, Swiss Finance Institute - University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2006 - 2008: Master of Advanced Studies in Finance UZH - ETHZ, Switzerland. Specialization Quantitative Finance.
- 2004 - 2008: French Engineering School of Computer Sciences and Applied Mathematics (ENSIMAG), France. Specialization Mathematical Finance.
- Financial engineering
- Model calibration
- Derivatives pricing
- Sep. 2007- Aug. 2008: Quantitative Analyst at UBS-Zürich in the Quantitative Risk Control Group (model validation team).
- Summer 2006: Internship in bond trading. Natixis Investment Bank, Paris.