The Department of Banking and Finance strives for the highest international quality in research and is one of Europe's leading departments in the research areas of Banking & Finance. Our research results are relevant for industry, politic and society as a whole.
Research at the Department of Banking and Finance is thematically divided into four core areas and several research centers, some of which are interdisciplinary and cross-institutional. In addition, the department is embedded in various research networks, such as the University Research Priority Program (URPP) Financial Market Regulation or the Swiss Finance Institute together with five other Swiss universities.
- Banking & Insurance
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Economics
- Quantitative Finance
- Center for Finance and Insurance (CFI)
- Center for Financial Networks and Sustainability (FINEXUS)
- Center for Portfolio Management (CPM)
- Center for Responsibility in Finance (CRF)
- Center for Sustainable Finance and Private Wealth (CSP)
- Center for Urban & Real Estate Management (CUREM)
- Zurich Center for Computational Financial Economics (ZCCFE)