The Department for Banking and Finance strives for the highest international quality in research and is one of Europe's leading departments in the research areas of Banking & Finance. Research results are relevant for industry, politics and society as a whole.
Research at the Institute for Banking and Finance is divided thematically into four core areas and several research centres, some of which are interdisciplinary and cross-institutional. In addition, the institute is embedded in various research networks, such as the university research focus on (URPP) Financial market regulation or the Swiss Finance Institute together with five other Swiss universities.
- Banking & Insurance
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Economics
- Quantitative Finance
- Center for Finance and Insurance (CFI)
- Center for Financial Networks and Sustainability (FINEXUS)
- Center for Portfoliomanagement (CPM)
- Center for Responsibility in Finance (CRF)
- Center for Sustainable Finance and Private Wealth (CSP)
- Center for Urban & Real Estate Management (CUREM)
- Zurich Center for Computational Financial Economics (ZCCFE)